RoadMap- Journal Topic 7

Us history- Helps with automotive by telling me who invented the car, what was the first car, and also why was the car invited for, and helps with today's cars like the first electric car that will be in a history book one day if its not all ready.


Geometry- Helps with automotive by making me able to know how to read a measuring tape and measure things, and be able to count numbers. Ex I am welded 2 pieces of frame and if I don't know how to measure or do basic math then its going to go south real quick one side might be a lot longer then the others side, and one could be taller, and one could be a lot wider. Math is very important to automotive.


Chemistry- Helps with automotive by telling which chemicals are safe and which ones are dangers, Ex some might be ok on your skin but others could not be and that's dangers you want nothing to happen with chemicals, and also its important to know your chemicals because say your mixing two chemical and you don't know what they do well it could end up bad.

English-  Helps with automotive by making me be able to understand words, read, write, and talk . With out those thing it would be hard  to talk to customers or tell your boss what you'r working on.

I really respect Chris fix because he's one of the few people that actually give good information, step by step, and tells your to wear protection when working. Donut media, Speed Street 717, Roadkill, Adam lz, and Itsjust6. Those are just some of the people I respect because they actual know there stuff and not just say what ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my opinion is that I am not entitled

This Weekend Post- Journal Topic 11

Masterpiece