Judge- Journal Topic 10

I judge the quality by seeing how it looks, weight, feel, and brand. How I judge others work/quality is by looking and feeling. Ex: I am going to the store to buy a toy car. I will be looking for details like are the wheels rubber or plastic, do the doors open, can you move the steering wheel and it move the wheels. How I Judge others work is by see how good it looks and the experience. Ex: Getting new tires, some tire shops just want to get it over with and on to the next car. What if I want to test out different tires to see the difference most shop won't do it and if they do they will charge you, and clean the tires some tire come with blue letters and your supposed to wash that off but most shops won't and your stuck driving with blue letters till you wash the tire, and the price of putting on new tire should cover that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my opinion is that I am not entitled

This Weekend Post- Journal Topic 11

Masterpiece