Bullying- Journal Topic 15

Bullying in school why is it a big problem. A lot of kids get bulled why is that, is it because they're poor, fat, skinny, rich, short, and weird. There are a lot of reasons those are just some. But when the kid becomes brave even to tell an adult about it the school sometimes does nothing and it usually just makes it worse sometimes. Just speaking from experience I was getting bulled  for a long time until I wrote a full paper worth of things they did  in that  month maybe it was just a week worth but it felt like a month and wrote they're names on the paper as well. Once I did that it just got  worse for me like I know it would . Until they really messed me up that's when  they barley started to do  something nothing major but it was something. It started to stop when I started to push back . I had to get boxing classes because it was that bad. I guess it went away when they went to a different school.

Comments

  1. You need to add more punctuation whenever you come to a stop for a breath, that's why it's important to re-read your work, make sure your spelling is also correct.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

my opinion is that I am not entitled

This Weekend Post- Journal Topic 11

Masterpiece