Teachers- Journal Topic 8

Why are some teachers nice and others are mean/ rude. I know this doesn't apply to all the teachers but am just speaking from experience. My experience with most of the teachers I had where nice. Only really had a few bad teachers. I would say I had some of the coolest and nicest teachers in high school and some of the meanest as well. I feel like the teacher makes or breaks the students high school experience and feel of it. If they have a mean/rude teacher they wouldn't want to come to school because they don't want to see the teacher or they may not show up for there class. But if you had a nice teacher you would be excited to go to class and want to show up to school with a smile and not a grin. But that's just me speaking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my opinion is that I am not entitled

This Weekend Post- Journal Topic 11

Masterpiece