This Weekend Post- Journal Topic 11

I really want to learn how to work on cars because I love cars, welding and construction. I really want to learn how to weld because it would help me with cars and construction would help me see the build of cars and see what goes in to making a car.

Construction would also help me if something broke in my house I would be able to fix it myself and not call someone to fix it. The information I learned  from my previously courses has helped me learn a lot of thing that I never realized. My course had an impact learning on cars. Math, English, history, chemistry all that would make me stress a lot  but then I realized that it was helping me learn about cars. My additional topic is trying to learn how to weld and do construction. Because construction would help me learn how to build things and fix broken items, and not have to call someone to come fix it or build it.

 Welding helps me because if I have to weld a bracket I don't have to call someone or wait on them. People who I admire are mostly on YouTube. They have a accomplishment of a following and they made a job out of what they love doing. 

Mental fitness is very important because it helps keep your brain calm and not go crazy. You think a lot and if you don't take a brake. Your mind will forget something but taking a break helps you refocus.

Physical fitness is very important because it helps you get in shape and stay health. Once you feel your self getting in to  shape you feel more happy and positive.

Comments

  1. I liked your writing and WOW you are going places!!! I don't have much to pick on but i would suggest having someone to read your writing out loud just for those TINY mistakes, and so that it makes sense. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess we both are intrigued in cars and on how to repair things, I liked you writing but there's tiny mistakes, so try to read it out loud so that it later on makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you in not wanting to call a welder or something similar they are pricey and also sometime overcharge for a little job you could've done yourself by having a little of welding knowledge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

my opinion is that I am not entitled

Masterpiece