Journal Topic 10

 So I went to get gas at night nothing special but it was special because realized it was cheaper then usually . I was confused why is was cheaper but then I remembered that gas is denser at night because its cold . But what tripped me out was why did this come to my mind its not like its my first time filling up gas at night. Then I realized that I thinking about chemistry I was shocked because Mr. Preston was in my mind. I was surprised because pretty much my whole life I've been going to school and its not like am barely learning chemistry. The way Mr.Preston taught me last semester was completely different than regular school and you know what I actual learned things. One piece of advice is if your thinking about going osla I would say yes join give it a try.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my opinion is that I am not entitled

This Weekend Post- Journal Topic 11

Masterpiece